Sungkai @ Hyatt Kota Kinabalu

I realised that I've already blogged about this in my personal blog, but I feel it's more suited in this blog, since it's a food post :)

Last week, my colleagues and I were invited to a company function: Sungkai at Hyatt KK!

The Sungkai Buffet price isn't cheap; it's RM82++, or around RM95nett per person! 

BUT... trust me, the food selection will blow you away! There are so many to choose from!

Some of the dessert choices; there are more, it's crazy!

This is my Round 1 (of 6), teehee!

My colleagues' first round, muahaha!

You know how most people stop eating only after 2 rounds? As for me, I went up to 6 rounds, and STILL didn't get to try all the food!! Crazy!

But I just LOVE the cheese naan, together with the lamb masala!! It was sooooooooo gooooood!!

So to those of you who haven't tried any of the Sungkai Buffets yet, perhaps you can give the one at Hyatt a try huh?

1 comments:

kolezlaw said...

Hi there!

I have seen your blog! Look at all the good food you have captured in KK!

It will be great if my readers can know about them!
I am Andrew from Ink Publishing. Can I feature you on Smile, an in-flight magazine for Cebu Pacific Airlines?

All you have to do is to answer a few questions about what's good to do in KK and provide a good picture of you!

My email address is creative.department@ink-global.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm Regards,
Andrew Aw
Ink Publishing