Siaw Er Bak Kut Teh @ 1Borneo

My family members made plans to go eat at 1Borneo a couple of nights ago, and for once, I didn't interfere with their chosen restaurant.

They have decided to go eat Bak Kut Teh inside 1Borneo itself!

Siaw Er Bah Kut Teh
And it is called Siaw Er Bak Kut Teh, located on the Concourse Floor, which is the basement of the 1Borneo


Siaw Er Bah Kut Teh
The entrance

DSC02619
Wall Decors inside Siaw Er

DSC02610
Tie Guan Ying (or Chinese Tea) which costs RM4 for 3 pax

Siaw Er Bah Kut Teh
Clay Pot Bak Kut Teh, RM11.90

Even though it's a bit pricier as compared to other Bak Kut Teh outlets, you must remember that this is at 1Borneo, where the outlet is air-conditioned. Furthermore, the portion given inside was a lot!

The soup base tasted sweet though, which took me a while to get used to.. and I didn't get to finish it (the soup in my bowl, that is) like how I used to whenever I'm at bak kut teh places. Oh well..

Siaw Er Bah Kut Teh
Pork Liver Ginger Liquor, RM8.90

I do love this Pork Liver's soup base, though! The portion given was a lot as well, and since I like pork liver so much, I think I will just order this to go with my rice the next time I am here! And speaking of rice, it's RM1.50 per bowl.

So to sum it up, if I'm in 1Borneo again, I really would not mind eating here again.

How about you? Have you tried this eatery yet?

4 comments:

carolchs said...

i dont really fancy the bakuteh soup there. like u said, its sweet to my taste. but i didnt try the pork liver ginger liquor. looks good. will try next time.

Joan said...

Ooh, I passed by the bak kut teh shop the other day, and the smell. wow..very very attracting all my senses. Definitely gonna try the food there soon

Marylyn said...

Didn't notice the bah kut teh shop... will try to find it out. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Pamela Yeoh said...

wAH, it has been a lot of food to venture in my upcoming trip.
www.malaysianfoodie.com