May '09 Food Photos in APPETiTE, Bandwidth Streetpress

Bandwidth Streetpress Cover of May '09

As some of you may have already know, I am now a columnist for a local magazine/streetpress called Bandwidth Streetpress, for their food section called APPETiTE. I not only contribute the words, but also the photos as well.

My May '09 food article in APPETiTE, Bandwidth Streetpress

This is my article (and photos) for May '09 issue of Bandwidth Streetpress. This month, I was asked to review The Roof Restaurant! (This is my second month of publishing an article in Bandwidth, btw)

I thought I'd post the published photos here on KK Food Reviews every month as well, so you readers can check out the pics in a bigger size.

So here you go!

Interior of The Roof Restaurant
Interior of The Roof Restaurant

Tuna Salad
Starters: The Tuna Salad

Mushroom soup
Starters: Mushroom soup

Roasted Chicken
Main Course: Roasted Chicken with mix veggies on the side

Kota Belud Fried Rice
Main Course/Promo of the Moment: Chicken Biryani

Chocolate cake
Dessert: Chocolate Moist Cake

The chef behind all the yummy food
The chef and some of his food masterpiece

Go and grab a copy of Bandwidth Streetpress today for your reading pleasure. It's free!

3 comments:

CathJ said...

Thank you for sharing all the photos fren..good also lah, coz I am staying here in selangor..I don't think the magazine sell here right??

I am always loyal to see whats your upcoming food review.. ^_^

johnmckenzie said...

Thank for sharing the photos

Nice blog

Hello Mr.Webmaster,

I represent the blog http://labelwallpapers.blogspot.com/ .

Recently we have gone through your blog and we found your

blog could be informative and supportive to our blog visitors...

I believe your visitors and our visitors have similar

demographics and interests. In addition, I believe we both

seek the same quality traffic. We could help each other

increase traffic by posting reciprocal links on our respective

blogs

We will link your blog at

http://labelwallpapers.blogspot.com/


URL: http://labelwallpapers.blogspot.com/

E-Mail: johnmckenzie.info@gmail.com

Thanks and look forward to your response

yours sincerely,
johnmckenzie

Pete said...

Nice photos. I don't think this magazine is available in KL!