Steamboat Dinner @ Dowish Restaurant

Dowish Restaurant

So my birthday was just recently, and one of the birthday dinners thrown to me was at a restaurant called Dowish Restaurant, located at Jalan Penampang (right beside the traffic light to go in Jalan Bundusan). It's been ages since I've eaten here, and this restaurant used to be a family favourite back in the days. I remember it being filled with customers everytime we were here, but this time, it was just a few tables being occupied. (which is fine by me, because that would mean our food would be prepared faster!)

Steamboat Dinner

We had the Steamboat with Chicken Soup Base. (you can either choose this or the Tom Yam soup base) There were 6 of us, and the portion given was just enough.

Steamed Chicken Special

I also ordered the Steamed Chicken Special (one of my favourite dishes) and we had to ask for the ginger on the side as they forgot to give it to us. The chicken was a bit half-cooked, so it was only so-so to me.

Total dinner cost us RM178.50. There was another dish that caught my eye: the Crab Rice (cooked on a claypot); it looks very interesting, and I will surely be back again to try this!

~~~~~~
Dowish Restaurant Sdn. Bhd.
Located beside the traffic light at Jalan Penampang & Jalan Bundusan
88853 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Tel: 6088 718 387 / 721 387
Fax: 6088 710 387
~~~~~~

1 comments:

HallyuSurfer said...

I didn't know they have steamboat!

same here, it used to be a family favourite.. we stopped because of bad service..and i don't mean just slow! plus, the cooking is somehow changed..