Oxtail Assam Pedas @ The Roof

theroof_poster01_small

Pursuing Food Photography

One of my ultimate favourite food has got to be the Oxtail Assam Pedas! And what do ya know.. I was at a food photoshoot recently, and one of the dishes turned out to be this Oxtail Assam Pedas! *drool*

And did you know that one of the signature dishes at The Roof Restaurant is this Oxtail Assam Pedas? All the price of RM20 Nett!

_DSC5453forweb

"Sabah's sumptuous and famous oxtail, cooked to a tenderly texture in hot and sour spices, is served with white rice, papadum, and pickled vegetables. -The Roof"

I personally have tried it before, and yes, I agree, it's yummy! Tender, too! Sauce is not too spicy, too sour, nor too oily; it's just nice! If you're a fan of this dish, then I'd suggest you try it out as well!

~~~~~~
The Roof Restaurant
11th Floor, Imperial International Hotel
Warisan Square
Reservation: +6088-522 888
Operations Hours: Bfast:6.30-10.30am, Lunch:11.00am-2.30pm, Dinner:6.30pm-10.30pm
~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurm... it damn sure looks delicious! and you say it was really delicious.. well good for you Jacq.

Too bad for me, I went there couples of month before and it was a true disappointment, service and taste wise. (I shouldn't to describe in details rite? :P)

Maybe I went on the wrong time ^.^

Anyway, thks for sharing :)

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hi there! Check The Roof Restaurant on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Roof-Restaurant/212261765488084?sk=app_221460014534454

Anonymous said...

Bonjour... Why dont you try the Oxtail Asam Pedas at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu. They have one of the best Oxtail Asam Pedas in the Region. Sure you will not dissapointed.